Heads Up

Man Contracts Deadly Infection From Biting His Nails

Most people would never think that biting their nails could put them in the hospital. That was the case for Ricky Kennedy, a 57-year-old grandfather from Dumbarton, Scotland. An infection from a small cut on his thumb became deadly when it turned into sepsis and spread through his body. Kennedy says he never expected his…

Teen With Allergy Dies After Bullies Chase Him With Cheese

September 25th, 2018

Woman Gets Horrific Blisters After Touching Common Plant

July 27th, 2018
PREVIOUS NEXT